The newest Cat

Some of you heard last week, the big news that former Pike Valley Panthers Ian Peters has been accepted as a walk-on as part of the Kansas State football team. What a tremendous honor for Ian, and a great source of pride for everyone in our communities. While he was listed as a new recruit for Coach Snyder, I know ian's excited to get to work. Winter conditioning began Feb 2! Here's what ian had to say when i asked him what he's feeling...

"I guess to start things off I owe a lot of thank-yous to a lot of people. There is too many to name off. My family and virtually the entire community have supported me all through high school, and even after; however, my biggest thank you goes out to God. He not only blessed me with the support of a loving family and community, but placing me in the right spot at the right time. I truly and sincerely appreciate everyone's congratulations and support, and want to take this time to say...thank you everyone."

I'll try to get some updates from Ian for you die-hard Catbackers. There's hope anew with Coach Snyder back, and with Ian, the Cat's chances at victory just went up! Congrats Ian, we're so proud!

No comments: