Back in Manhattan

Ian finally got some time Sunday morning to give us the inside on the start of fall camp for the KSU Wildcats...

We moved into the dorms on Wednesday and had our conditioning test on Thursday. For the conditioning test we had to run two 300 yard shuttles (which are 60 yards, down and back 5 times) in an average time of 46 seconds with only a minute and a half in between each one. Not trying to boast, but I had the third fastest defensive backs time out of 14 guys.haha. We have had only 3 practices so far but according to coach Snyder, we have improved each day. Yesterday was pretty rough considering we practiced from 4-7 with a heat index of 105 degrees, and "Be Tough" is one of our 16 goals for success, and I think its safe to say we displayed that. lol. But if you have any questions, just send me back a message and I'll answer back as soon as I can.


So what say you? Any questions you'd like to hear of from the "inside?"

No comments: