A word from Ian Peters

Big news from former Pike Valley Panther Ian Peters. He's been invited to K State's Fall Camp, of which teams can only bring 105 players. 85 of those are on scholarship, so Ian's got his work cut out for him. Here's the message I got...

Hey man. I found out last Wednesday that I am going to fall camp. We check in tomorrow August 5th. I have no idea whats in store, lol. Im pumped that I get to go though, considering they don't take everyone. Im not sure how long that excitement will last, because from what I hear its 2 and a half weeks of absolute hell. But I suppose that's the price you pay if you want to reach the high mark coach Snyder sets for us. I'll try to keep you posted as often as possible, but i really don't know how much free time i'll have. They said last year it was EVERY day, even saturdays and sundays, all day long. But if nothing else i'll get you informed once were done on the 22nd.


I can't claim to be a Cat by any means, but i find the walk on story a great one every time. Go Ian!!!

No comments: