Big 12 Pick em is back!!!

For the 3rd year, we'll be doing the Big 12 Pick em challenge with anyone who wants in.  I always stress, THERE IS NO MONEY INVOLVED WHATSOEVER.  This is purely for entertainment.  Email me at
eric@kr92country.com
and I'll post the picks here.  We'll start with just predicting the finishing order for the Big 12, both North and South.  You'll also have to select the winner of the Championship game.  Should there be a tie, we'll pick the score for the Big 12 champ. 

New this year, we'll also be doing a weekly pick 'em.  Mostly Big 12 games, with a few important national games as well. I'll give you a list of games each Monday, and you respond with your winners, easy as that!!  It should be fun.  So again, just shoot me an email with your Big 12 picks, and I'll use that email for the weekly pick em!  Good luck!

No comments: